Platon Technologies
not logged in Login Registration
EnglishSlovak
open source software development celebrating 10 years of open source development! Thursday, March 28, 2024
About Us
O nás
Magazine
Magazín
Open Source
Otvorený softvér
CVS
CVS
Services
Služby
Index  »  Projects  »  phpMyEdit  »  Forum  »  EDB to PST Conversion software

phpMyEdit General     EDB to PST Conversion software

FainaDsouza     Joined: 14 Aug 2020   Posts: 62  
Post Posted: 2021-03-29 06:00
Back to top  Reply with quote     

EdbMails is the most trustworthy EDB to PST conversion software which can repair and recover your Exchange mailboxes easily from the offline Exchange EDB file without requiring Exchange server services or Active Directory. Its ease of use interface helps for the successful recovery and export of Exchange mailboxes.

EDB to PST Converter features:

Recovers offline Exchange EDB and exports EDB to PST
Supports Exchange versions: 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003
Recovers accidentally deleted Exchange mailboxes
Converts Exchange EDB Mailboxes, Public Folders and Archive mailboxes to PST
Supports to save the recovered EDB in EML, MH and HTML formats
Supports Shared mailbox, Archive mailboxes, Public folders export to PST
Maintains the data integrity during Exchange EDB to PST conversion
Extracts all the mailbox items including emails, contacts, calendars, journals attachments from EDB
Supports all versions of Exchange and Outlook

johnson789     Joined: 06 Jul 2021   Posts: 4  
Post Posted: 2021-07-06 11:19

If you are looking for a best EDB to PST Converter tools, then we have picked up couple of tools for you. You need to choose your best one for the conversion of Exchange server database file into various files saving options. Users can effortlessly migrate from EDB to PST, MBOX, EML, MSG, and many more. We have listed top 5 EDB to PST converter tools. You can also download the free trial version of this software. Visit here for more information:- Convert EDB to Outlook PST

alexzender     Joined: 09 Aug 2020   Posts: 648  
Post Posted: 2021-07-09 17:53

This article is an engaging abundance of enlightening information that is intriguing and elegantly composed. I praise your diligent work on this and thank you for this data. You have what it takes to get consideration. smm panels

Wayne     Joined: 18 Apr 2021   Posts: 837  
Post Posted: 2021-07-10 12:53

pleasant post, stay aware of this fascinating work. It truly regards realize that this subject is being secured likewise on this site so cheers for setting aside time to talk about this! Royal CBD

Post Posted: 2021-07-12 13:35

Excellent .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your blog and take the feeds also…I’m happy to find so many useful info here in the post, we need work out more techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing. Superslot

nomikhanrt     Joined: 26 Jul 2021   Posts: 12  
Post Posted: 2021-07-31 21:15

Winner of Best of Yolo County 2020 and Best of Weedmaps Kind Farma is Davis California& Premier medical and recreational Cannabis dispensary. California weed dispensary menu

Post Posted: 2021-08-08 18:41

Enamel Badges provides a massive range of custom enamel badges in the UK. we offer soft and hard enamel badges, die struck badges, and printed badges. custom pin badges

Post Posted: 2021-09-06 10:49

You have made some decent points there. I looked on the internet for more information about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this web site. hot water heaters

laakea     Joined: 20 Apr 2021   Posts: 1104  
Post Posted: 2021-09-09 09:48

thanks for this usefull article, waiting for this article like this again. www.allfoodmenuprices.org

Post Posted: 2021-09-09 16:17

OnlyMP3 helps you to convert YouTube videos to music (audio) files with just one click. You don't have to Signup or install any software to convert YouTube to MP3 files. It's as easy as apple pie. We also support unlimited YouTube videos to convert into mp3 online and save them to your Dropbox account. To convert a video you just have to copy and paste the video URL into our converter and we will auto convert YouTube Video to Audio File, You can also click the DropBox button to save the file to the cloud platform. Enjoy unlimited YouTube videos to mp3 conversions online free in the best available quality. It’s a completely free and secure service. mp3 music downloader

Post Posted: 2021-09-14 19:04

Regular visits listed here are the easiest method to appreciate your energy, which is why why I am going to the website everyday, searching for new, interesting info. Many, thank you  FMWhatsapp APK

Post Posted: 2021-09-16 09:26

I think this is an informative post and it is very beneficial and knowledgeable. Therefore, I would like to thank you for the endeavors that you have made in writing this article. All the content is absolutely well-researched. Thanks... social media networking sites

Post Posted: 2021-09-16 11:52

Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. restaurant menu prices and hours

Post Posted: 2021-09-18 08:41

Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!. myloweslifes.org

Post Posted: 2021-09-26 22:00

Excellent .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your blog and take the feeds also…I’m happy to find so many useful info here in the post, we need work out more techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing.  summertime saga mod apk

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Site powered by Metafox CMS
Go to Top · Feedback form · Odkazový formulár · Application form · Prihláška
Report bug on PLATON.SK website · Upozorniť na chybu na PLATON.SK webstránke · Terms of use · Podmienky použitia · Privacy policy · Ochrana osobných údajov