Platon Technologies
not logged in Login Registration
EnglishSlovak
open source software development celebrating 10 years of open source development! Thursday, March 28, 2024
About Us
O nás
Magazine
Magazín
Open Source
Otvorený softvér
CVS
CVS
Services
Služby
Index  »  Projects  »  phpMyEdit  »  Forum  »  fake bank statement for rental application

phpMyEdit Installation     fake bank statement for rental application

davidjohn6366     Joined: 21 May 2022   Posts: 1  
Post Posted: 2022-05-21 02:16
Back to top  Reply with quote     

By having online banking, we can monitor our account balance easily. This gives us more control over our budgeting plan (see this post about controlling main expenses). For example, I can now how many should I spend for the rest of the month by looking at the online statement. So, I don't have to wait for monthly bank statement which sometimes will not be posted at all (I am currently using National Bank as my primary bank and have not received my bank statements for the last 2 months).

Disadvantages

Some banks charge online banking under service charge. For my National Bank online banking, they charge me about $1.00 a month although they said that I will not be charged as I am an international student (Damn! I hate National Bank).

And the biggest fake bank statement for rental application issue about online banking is security of your account. Since you are doing your transactions online, you information may be traced by other unwanted people. And by using your information like your online banking username and password, your money can be transferred away from your account in just a few seconds!

hammadamir     Joined: 08 Aug 2021   Posts: 2156  
Post Posted: 2022-05-21 16:27

It’s appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or advice. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more things about it! liv @ mb

hammadamir     Joined: 08 Aug 2021   Posts: 2156  
Post Posted: 2022-05-21 20:28

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. CBD positief effect bij Autisme spectrum

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Site powered by Metafox CMS
Go to Top · Feedback form · Odkazový formulár · Application form · Prihláška
Report bug on PLATON.SK website · Upozorniť na chybu na PLATON.SK webstránke · Terms of use · Podmienky použitia · Privacy policy · Ochrana osobných údajov