Platon Technologies
not logged in Login Registration
EnglishSlovak
open source software development celebrating 10 years of open source development! Friday, March 29, 2024
About Us
O nás
Magazine
Magazín
Open Source
Otvorený softvér
CVS
CVS
Services
Služby
Index  »  Projects  »  phpMyEdit  »  Forum  »  How to configure stone crushing plants?

phpMyEdit Installation     How to configure stone crushing plants?

hotdragon     Joined: 14 Oct 2020   Posts: 8  
Post Posted: 2020-11-26 07:41
Back to top  Reply with quote     

At present, low carbon environmental protection, green development has become the development direction of various industries, especially the gravel aggregate industry. The traditional Stone Quarry Business Plan has been unable to meet the development needs of the current city. In order to adapt to the current social development, mining and crushing equipment enterprises have developed new environmental protection machinery, and the environmental protection sand and stone production line has become the development goal of major enterprises.

Granite crushing production line will mainly use equipment: vibration feeder, jaw crusher, impact crusher, vibrating screen, etc., so how to reduce the environmental pollution? How to configure granite crushing production line to achieve green production?

The process of sand gravel production line is roughly as follows: (silo) --- feeder --- jaw crusher --- impact crusher --- vibrating screen (finished stone). The machines between them can be connected by conveyor, and cone crusher and dust removal equipment can also be equipped according to the needs of users.

First of all, the selection of Granite Stone Crusher Machine should meet the crushing ratio determined by the process, and the equipment with large crushing force, uniform particle size, small vibration amplitude and good dust-proof effect should be selected as far as possible. For example, jaw crusher adopts deep cavity crushing, high efficiency and energy saving. The unique flywheel design can effectively reduce vibration, make the machine run more smoothly and meet the requirements of energy conservation and environmental protection.

Furthermore, on the basis of ensuring the screening efficiency, the vibrating screen should choose the equipment with low vibration noise as far as possible. At present, there is a new type of vibrating screen, thin oil self-lubricating, changing lubricating oil every 3-6 months, which greatly saves the cost.

From the concept of environmental protection, the location of sand and gravel production line should be far away from residential areas and office areas, and the crushing and screening workshop should be located in the concave area as far as possible to avoid dust and noise pollution.

In addition, operators should strictly wear dust masks and other protective equipment during the operation. The sewage from the gravel production line can be recycled, precipitated and reused. It is necessary to ensure the smooth sewage discharge of the system, and the waste slag should be transported to the designated material yard.

In the production process, the operation should be carried out according to the regulations. If necessary, the crushing, screening and sand making parts can be closed to achieve the purpose of dust prevention and noise prevention.

kenwood     Joined: 15 Mar 2022   Posts: 657  
Post Posted: 2022-06-12 22:15

There are two main types of lasers used for cutting services, the CO2 laser and the YAG laser. The CO2 laser is used for cutting, boring, and engraving. laser cleaning technology

seoexpert     Joined: 13 Jun 2021   Posts: 1057  
Post Posted: 2024-02-13 10:58

I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post 代写

chicago0     Joined: 19 Sep 2022   Posts: 113  
Post Posted: 2024-02-22 10:05

There are a number of possibilities in five nights at freddy's for selecting entries at random from a database table, and each of them has its advantages and disadvantages. Depending on the specifics of the task at hand, one approach might be more appropriate than the others.

Post Posted: 2024-03-03 21:01

I gotta favorite this website it seems very helpful . Sobha Crystal Meadows

Post Posted: 2024-03-04 14:37

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. follow me

mridul2024     Joined: 05 Mar 2024   Posts: 1  
Post Posted: 2024-03-05 09:22

Had an amazing Noida experience with Helperji. Their personnel is skilled and courteous, and they offer comprehensive Washroom cleaning services. Fantastic value for the money.
for more know visit: https://www.helperji.in/washroom-cleaning-services

Post Posted: 2024-03-05 14:03

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work click here

Post Posted: 2024-03-06 16:13

Thanks for every other informative site. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such an ideal means? I have a venture that I’m just now operating on, and I have been on the look out for such information. click here

Post Posted: 2024-03-09 15:07

Sweet blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thanks Foloke Light Therapy Masks

makkifutro     Joined: 09 Apr 2021   Posts: 86  
Post Posted: 2024-03-14 16:13

If you don"t mind proceed with this extraordinary work and I anticipate a greater amount of your magnificent blog entries Technology careers

Post Posted: 2024-03-19 11:55

Thanks for every other informative site. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such an ideal means? I have a venture that I’m just now operating on, and I have been on the look out for such information. maine coon kittens for sale pa

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Site powered by Metafox CMS
Go to Top · Feedback form · Odkazový formulár · Application form · Prihláška
Report bug on PLATON.SK website · Upozorniť na chybu na PLATON.SK webstránke · Terms of use · Podmienky použitia · Privacy policy · Ochrana osobných údajov