Platon Technologies
not logged in Login Registration
EnglishSlovak
open source software development celebrating 10 years of open source development! Friday, March 29, 2024
About Us
O nás
Magazine
Magazín
Open Source
Otvorený softvér
CVS
CVS
Services
Služby
Index  »  Projects  »  phpMyEdit  »  Forum  »  South Korea to ease coronavirus control, announces vaccine

phpMyEdit Configuration     South Korea to ease coronavirus control, announces vaccine

kafa88     Joined: 06 Jan 2021   Posts: 54  
Post Posted: 2021-02-15 05:42
Back to top  Reply with quote     

South Korea eased the slotxo toughest social isolation rules for business on Monday, but remained limited to private gatherings as authorities prepared to reveal plans for the first coronavirus vaccine launch later this month.The decision came after a silent Lunar New Year holiday last week. Daily coronavirus infection rebounded over 400 people before the break. But it has declined since then, with the Korea's Office for Disease Control and Prevention (KDCA) reporting 344 new cases as of midnight Sunday.

The country is planning to start a vaccination program from Feb. 26, with details to be announced later by the head of the KDCA, health care workers and seniors will be among the first to get vaccinated.However, Health Minister Kwon Deok-cheol has called for caution as the infectious group continues to spread in the densely populated capital of Seoul and nearby areas.There are concerns about the transmission of the movement during the Lunar New Year holidays," he told a government meeting. "But if we lower the guards amid simpler social exclusion measures, the infection will return.

Almost 80% of the new cases reported during the holidays were in the Seoul area, highlighting the ongoing threat.Some restrictions have been eased in most areas of Seoul with effect from Monday.9 PM The curfew for restaurants and cafes was pushed to 10 PM, while bars and nightclubs were allowed to reopen, but at 10 PM the curfews and patrons were limited.Curfews were removed for theaters, internet cafes. "Tutoring school", amusement park, large supermarket and hair salon.
Outside of the larger Seoul district, there are now no curfews for businesses, while attendance restrictions have been eased for churches and sporting events.Private gatherings of more than four people are still banned across the country.The country reported a total of 83,869 COVID-19 cases on Sunday, with 1,527 deaths.

ArtAlberto     Joined: 27 Feb 2022   Posts: 8  
Post Posted: 2022-02-28 07:52

Joomla is one of the imaginative and programming that has different features as shown by the variations they have. Keep invigorating this item and use resume help services to finish your research work on time. These are very powerful locales with all of the updates extraordinarily.

Amelia12     Joined: 01 Mar 2022   Posts: 1  
Post Posted: 2022-03-01 10:21

I hope you like my post, A&W Breakfast Menu with Prices in Canada with other required details such as A&W Menu & Hours, A&W Nutrition & all.

Have you any issues or suggestions regarding the same then drop your comment below. I will try my best to solve it ASAP.

https://breakfast-menu.website/aandw-canada-breakfast-menu-prices/

ArtAlberto     Joined: 27 Feb 2022   Posts: 8  
Post Posted: 2022-04-12 12:53

Homeopathy is one of the best and safe procedures of medication. I got to know about it through this blog. They have the best to deal with the patients so we should definitely check https://kiil.no/2022/03/18/12802/ to manage my college tasks easily. I always prefer homeopathy over allopathy and it is helping me a lot in the best regards.

KatrinaTau     Joined: 13 Apr 2022   Posts: 10  
Post Posted: 2022-04-13 19:54

Hi!
Thanks for the info.

Sulty1983     Joined: 23 Apr 2022   Posts: 1  
Post Posted: 2022-04-23 10:11

Kids need to confront loads of the issues and visit on site https://thefoodxp.com/healthy-recipe-students/ now and then guardians didn't comprehend the issues of the kids. This article is useful for the guardians who didn't comprehend the issues of the youngsters. I do concur with your focuses that you notice in this article.

herryylauu     Joined: 08 Aug 2022   Posts: 1  
Post Posted: 2022-08-08 08:22

Thank you for your post stumble guys . It's wonderful to see that staying up-to-date and connected is still important in today's digital world. Reading articles like this is one of the simplest ways of getting there, but it can be difficult to find the time and focus to read as an adult. So I'm extremely pleased to have stumbled across this one.

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Site powered by Metafox CMS
Go to Top · Feedback form · Odkazový formulár · Application form · Prihláška
Report bug on PLATON.SK website · Upozorniť na chybu na PLATON.SK webstránke · Terms of use · Podmienky použitia · Privacy policy · Ochrana osobných údajov