Platon Technologies
not logged in Login Registration
EnglishSlovak
open source software development celebrating 10 years of open source development! Friday, March 29, 2024
About Us
O nás
Magazine
Magazín
Open Source
Otvorený softvér
CVS
CVS
Services
Služby
Index  »  Projects  »  phpMyEdit  »  Forum  »  Recognize "Impostor Syndrome" symptoms, thinking t

phpMyEdit Configuration     Recognize "Impostor Syndrome" symptoms, thinking t

jira13578     Joined: 16 Dec 2020   Posts: 561  
Post Posted: 2021-05-17 07:15
Back to top  Reply with quote     

Have you ever slotxo felt that you were not good? I used to feel that this work we definitely couldn't do, it was beyond our capabilities. Fear of doing it and failing, people will know that we are not capable. If ever felt like this You may have Impostor Syndrome or you think you are ineffective.

Get to know Imposter Syndrome
Impostor Syndrome (IS) is a condition that causes people with this condition to feel uncertain. Worry about your ability My own success Tend to have thoughts that see themselves as inadequate Everything that has been done has been done by someone who has helped, has luck, we are not capable of that or what we do. Fear that one day people will catch that they are not really good.

Impostor Syndrome is also manifested in the form of people who feel fear they do not meet the set standards. In the end, how well the work turned out, people with Impostor Syndrome would feel dissatisfied with the work and thought it had to come out better. That it succeeded like this, probably because of good luck

The term Impostor Syndrome was first used around the 1970s by psychologists Suzanne Imes and Pauline Rose Clance.

Explore Impostor Syndrome
People with Impostor Syndrome often have the following observable signs:

I often doubt my own success.
Do not view yourself as successful.
Feel that success comes from external factors such as help people
Look at your ability to be low.
Setting goals that are too high to be true
Not satisfied with the results Focus on things you haven't done and then frustrate yourself.
Causes of Impostor Syndrome
The cause of birth can be a number of factors, for example you were raised in a family that values ​​success in life. Going to a new school, a new job, can also make you feel Impostor Syndrome.

In addition, social anxiety can also trigger symptoms because we fear that we are incapacitated. Fear of not being accepted In addition, a group of people who are Perfectionists Or someone who likes perfection Very good person Someone who is an expert in something Are also more likely to have Impostor Syndrome than others. Because this group of people is dissatisfied with their work And likes setting goals that are too high

How to manage
Anyone who feels they have Impostor Syndrome, try to adjust your thoughts and try this method.

Share your feelings Share your thoughts with others.
To focus on other people Try helping others. They will compliment our abilities. Then will make us feel more confident
Assess your abilities before work. How much you can do Is this goal possible?
Gradually learn It doesn't have to be good or quick to be successful.
Love yourself and see your worth
Don't be afraid to ask for help.
Consult an expert Whether it is a doctor, psychologist, psychology consultant.
In a nutshell, Impostor Syndrome can happen to everyone. The solution is for us to see the value. See your own abilities Don't be afraid to ask for help. Don't be afraid to talk to others to find solutions.

JamesHindwood     Joined: 13 Jan 2022   Posts: 8  
Post Posted: 2022-01-13 18:41

It is the best component of standpoint sync that we can include an email viewpoint sync account. Thre is set up for email addresses in viewpoint so understudies can get 3 Best Assignment Services in the UK to manage their complex assignments easily. There is additionally an absolute best element that various messages address on standpoint sync. Much thanks to you for sharing this valuable data.

KobyBlacket     Joined: 25 Jan 2022   Posts: 5  
Post Posted: 2022-02-16 14:42

Struct solutions are dealing with the latest technology to visit https://www.beleefstaverden.nl/2172-2/ on site for deal with the solutions. They are doing great work and efforts and needs enough appreciation and to be aired. So be the one to stay connected with them.

AidanSasse     Joined: 23 Feb 2022   Posts: 4  
Post Posted: 2022-04-10 12:09

The series were great enough. I really enjoyed watching and reading it. The characters of this series have performed well in domains and aspects, however he can follow this https://nic.cm/en/2022/01/25/how-to-choose-an-online-essay-writing-service/ site to find best writing services for his help. These series are the great sources of entertainment for us to stay updated.

JamesHindwood     Joined: 13 Jan 2022   Posts: 8  
Post Posted: 2022-04-22 08:16

You can do bunches of things for a visit on site https://www.aarteez.com/preparing-for-freshman-year-in-college/ the family and your first need consistently remains your family. I constantly stressed over my family since I need to give the best life and I buckle down just for my family, particularly for my mom. Much obliged to you for sharing such a decent post. The online "exposition composing administration" help you to get ready for your examination.

CarterBill     Joined: 22 Sep 2022   Posts: 1  
Post Posted: 2022-09-22 07:02

If you are still troubled by the lack of matching headlights for your model, AUXITO may be able to help you, this website can choose the right LED headlight bulbs according to your model, go and have a check. https://www.auxito.com/

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Site powered by Metafox CMS
Go to Top · Feedback form · Odkazový formulár · Application form · Prihláška
Report bug on PLATON.SK website · Upozorniť na chybu na PLATON.SK webstránke · Terms of use · Podmienky použitia · Privacy policy · Ochrana osobných údajov