Platon Technologies
not logged in Login Registration
EnglishSlovak
open source software development celebrating 10 years of open source development! Thursday, March 28, 2024
About Us
O nás
Magazine
Magazín
Open Source
Otvorený softvér
CVS
CVS
Services
Služby
Index  »  Projects  »  phpMyEdit  »  Forum  »  How much does an editor cost?

phpMyEdit Configuration     How much does an editor cost?

michaeljoness     Joined: 17 Mar 2022   Posts: 10  
Post Posted: 2022-04-01 00:52
Back to top  Reply with quote     

It depends upon the quality, location, and type of editing you seek. The ballpark price per word in the industry ranges from 0.05-to 0.1 dollars for line editing. Developmental editing ranges from a thousand to tens of thousands of dollars, depending on the quality of work. For book editing services prices are no longer an issue as many online agencies offer quality with affordability.

johnclark     Joined: 09 Mar 2021   Posts: 114  
Post Posted: 2022-04-02 08:16

Thanks for the great post you posted. I like the way you describe the unique content. The points you raise are valid and reasonable. I am a tech support expert telling you about.
venmo login
venmo login
wells fargo login
wells fargo login

Post Posted: 2022-04-28 12:50

Thanks for the great post you posted. I like the way you describe the unique content. The points you raise are valid and reasonable. I am a tech support expert telling you about.
uphold login | uphold login | uphold login | uphold login | uphold login | uphold login
| kraken login | kraken login | kraken login | uniswap exchange | uniswap exchange | uniswap exchange | Blockchain login | Blockchain login | phantom wallet phantom wallet

Post Posted: 2022-04-29 11:27

uphold login | uphold login | kraken login | kraken login | uniswap exchange | uniswap exchange | metamask login | kucoin login | kucoin login | kucoin login | uniswap exchange | uniswap exchange | uniswap exchange | block chain | block chain | gemini login[/url[url=https://geminilogint.mystrikingly.com/]gemini login | gemini login
kraken login | kraken login | kraken login | uphold login | uphold login
gemini login |
gemini login |
gemini login |
gemini login |
uphold login |
uphold login |
crypto.com login |
crypto.com login

jesus12     Joined: 04 May 2022   Posts: 1  
Post Posted: 2022-05-04 07:17

The Whataburger secret menu goes well beyond just your average burger and ... No fast-food restaurants out there can even come close to the ...
https://whataburger-breakfast-menu.info/

janovem510     Joined: 12 May 2022   Posts: 31  
Post Posted: 2022-05-12 10:14

The Currency You Want To Use. That Mainly Depends On The Country Or Currency You Have. You Are Allowed To Use Credit And Debit Cards, But This May Attract Extra.
exodus wallet |
kucoin login |
exodus wallet

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Site powered by Metafox CMS
Go to Top · Feedback form · Odkazový formulár · Application form · Prihláška
Report bug on PLATON.SK website · Upozorniť na chybu na PLATON.SK webstránke · Terms of use · Podmienky použitia · Privacy policy · Ochrana osobných údajov