Platon Technologies
not logged in Login Registration
EnglishSlovak
open source software development celebrating 10 years of open source development! Thursday, March 28, 2024
About Us
O nás
Magazine
Magazín
Open Source
Otvorený softvér
CVS
CVS
Services
Služby
Index  »  Projects  »  phpMyEdit  »  Forum  »  phpMyEdit-slide.class.php Error

phpMyEdit Configuration     phpMyEdit-slide.class.php Error

Moderith     Joined: 12 Aug 2005   Posts: 3  
Post Posted: 2005-08-25 21:20
Back to top  Reply with quote     

This is probably just somthing im missing.
Heres what I did.

I added this to the PHP file

$opts['ext']['rec']
$opts['ext']['next']
$opts['ext']['prev']

Field Options

// Now important call to phpMyEdit
require_once 'extensions/phpMyEdit-slide.class.php';
new phpMyEdit_slide($opts);

and created a folder called extensions and placed phpMyEdit-slide.class.php file I Downloaded from here.

Error I get is:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: get_sql_join_clause() in /usr3/home/******.com/htdocs/dbedit/members/extensions/phpMyEdit-slide.class.php on line 111

all the main files are in the members folder.
One wierd thing I noticed is if I take out line 111 it give me an error on line 111 again same thing but this time it was the next line in question.

Im kinda new at all this but from what I have done with PhpMyEdit so far proves to me it is a very powerful web application, so keep up the good work =)

Shaba1     Joined: 27 Sep 2005   Posts: 11  
Post Posted: 2005-11-04 22:51

Do not feel alone. I did not get and answer either. It seems this is a very low volume forum.

vanabusad     Joined: 18 Sep 2020   Posts: 1  
Post Posted: 2020-09-18 07:16

By the way, this thing can be done in PHP or not means I am just a beginner right now I am learning this language. That’s why I don’t know about this much with dissertation writing services usa so can you please ad some tips also about this.

followersuk34     Joined: 08 Jul 2020   Posts: 59  
Post Posted: 2020-10-08 11:18

Google believes that open source is good for everyone. By being open and freely available, it enables and encourages collaboration and the development of ... by buy instagram followers uk

Buyinstagram     Joined: 10 Oct 2020   Posts: 6  
Post Posted: 2020-10-10 06:39

Open-source software (OSS) is a type of computer software in which source code is released under a license in which the copyright holder grants users the ... by epicfollowerscanada

Buyinstagram     Joined: 10 Oct 2020   Posts: 6  
Post Posted: 2020-10-10 06:42

Google believes that open source is good for everyone. By being open and freely available, it enables and encourages collaboration and the development of ... by buyinstgaramfollowerscanada

followersaustralia     Joined: 10 May 2020   Posts: 25  
Post Posted: 2020-10-13 13:47

phpMyEdit: instant MySQL table editor and code generator ... To use this extension you have to include extensionsrs Australia </a> buy followers australia

eshleydurst     Joined: 10 Nov 2020   Posts: 1  
Post Posted: 2020-11-10 14:31

Hello guys! Want to help you just with writing different papers and other articles. Guess that a lot of people wondering about where to write different essays. Whatever challenges you face in writing, you can always rely on EssaysEmpire.com for help. This essay writers world boasts of being a reputable and most trusted service that has a huge clientele base comprising of students from all over the world. If you are wondering, &#8220;Who will write my motivation letter example?&#8221; visit our website and enjoy top-notch professional help from our team of expert writers. Our company is definitely the best place to buy custom essays online.

karlnwilson     Joined: 11 Nov 2020   Posts: 5  
Post Posted: 2021-04-25 18:01

Some people will ask, "how do I buy instagram followers uk if I don't have a website?" and while this is a valid question to ask, you will find that most of the sites on the web have their own website for easy access.

buyfollowersuk23     Joined: 07 Oct 2021   Posts: 2  
Post Posted: 2021-10-07 06:49

Open source software is made by many people and distributed under an OSD-compliant license which grants all the rights to use, study, change, and share the ... by Buy Instagram Followers UK

buyfollowersuk23     Joined: 07 Oct 2021   Posts: 2  
Post Posted: 2021-10-07 06:51

Open source is source code that is made freely available for possible modification and redistribution. Products include permission to use the source code, ... by Buy Instagram Followers Australia

Vivien     Joined: 08 Oct 2021   Posts: 1  
Post Posted: 2021-10-08 11:14

I recently downloaded phpMyEdit which is a GUI script to create/edit MySQL database tables and fields.
I uploaded the script to my server. I read the installation doc, and it doesn't require anything to be added to any file... just open phpMyEditSetup.php in the browser and add my database hostname, username and password. The problem is that, when I enter the information and click submit, I get an error message saying "login failed - try again"

MyBalanceNow

vivanort     Joined: 24 Nov 2021   Posts: 1  
Post Posted: 2021-11-24 13:44

xperts at Gold-Essays.com can cope with the most challenging writing projects. They have vast experience in dealing with different types of academic papers, such as annotated bibliography writing service , research papers, term papers, capstone projects, etc. Once you place the order on our website, you can be certain of getting original and flawless papers written according to your specifications. We are happy to provide academic writing help to you on a regular basis.

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Site powered by Metafox CMS
Go to Top · Feedback form · Odkazový formulár · Application form · Prihláška
Report bug on PLATON.SK website · Upozorniť na chybu na PLATON.SK webstránke · Terms of use · Podmienky použitia · Privacy policy · Ochrana osobných údajov