Platon Technologies
not logged in Login Registration
EnglishSlovak
open source software development celebrating 10 years of open source development! Tuesday, April 16, 2024
About Us
O nás
Magazine
Magazín
Open Source
Otvorený softvér
CVS
CVS
Services
Služby
Index  »  Projects  »  phpMyEdit  »  Forum  »  newbie wastes your time ...

phpMyEdit Configuration     newbie wastes your time ...

francois     Joined: 21 Jan 2008   Posts: 8  
Post Posted: 2008-01-22 08:22
Back to top  Reply with quote     

I'am not a php programmer that's the reason i use phpmyedit, so sorry if i bother you ...
I would like to implement queries that touch many different tables (lied with reference fields). Then i want to present the result and allow the user to perform a search on this "virtual table" (no edition). My questions are:
- is it possible to create like a virtual table (not existing in mysql) inside phpmyedit in order to manipulate it as usual ? or i am obliged to create views in mysql ? if possible could you please give me a short example ?
- is there a way to create in the result window, a button, in order to associate necessary code to export the result list in CSV or other ?

many thanks for your precious help

michal     Joined: 17 Jun 2003   Posts: 537   Location: Slovakia
Post Posted: 2008-02-14 14:36

1. $opts['fdd']['values'] for 1 to n joins

2. cvs export extention

qediw     Joined: 29 Apr 2021   Posts: 1  
Post Posted: 2021-04-29 11:15

Platon technology is the php configuration that related to the tagging and the bundle of formation with the kindness. The newbie are the children that are new born and the wastage of time here is for the custom writing service in the general and modified expectations for others.

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Site powered by Metafox CMS
Go to Top · Feedback form · Odkazový formulár · Application form · Prihláška
Report bug on PLATON.SK website · Upozorniť na chybu na PLATON.SK webstránke · Terms of use · Podmienky použitia · Privacy policy · Ochrana osobných údajov