Platon Technologies
not logged in Login Registration
EnglishSlovak
open source software development celebrating 10 years of open source development! Friday, March 29, 2024
About Us
O nás
Magazine
Magazín
Open Source
Otvorený softvér
CVS
CVS
Services
Služby
Index  »  Projects  »  phpMyEdit  »  Forum  »  How to make two columns show up...

phpMyEdit Configuration     How to make two columns show up...

akikan     Joined: 15 Mar 2010   Posts: 2  
Post Posted: 2010-03-15 03:44
Back to top  Reply with quote     

I tried using the code that was shown on another board but it isn't working for me. I'm trying to get it to show up as...

Column 1 Column 2
Info here Info here

I tried to edit the lay out using table coding but that was a bust.

Here is what I'm working with.

Code:
$opts['fdd']['month'] = array(
  'name'     => 'Month',
  'select'   => 'T',
  'default'  => 'None',
  'values'   => array('January','February','March','April','May','June','July','August','September','October','November','December'),
  'maxlen'   => 10,
  'sort'     => true
);

I'm trying to get it to show up in both columns. Anyway of telling how I can do it?

Thanks.

akikan     Joined: 15 Mar 2010   Posts: 2  
Post Posted: 2010-03-19 05:57

Column 1 | Column 2
Month | Month

they would look like each other so if and when say I do on

Column 1 | Column 2
March | May

it would come out as

March May.

seoexpert     Joined: 13 Jun 2021   Posts: 1057  
Post Posted: 2021-11-25 11:56

Companies should understand the fact that they have to look at customers when they introduce something new such as this online signature on docs. But there are companies telling about What are the timetables for amending your tax returns and form some page where they can interact with customers and provide them useful tips about online signature and its benefits. this allows customer to saty with the company.

AnthonyMorgan     Joined: 13 May 2022   Posts: 5  
Post Posted: 2022-05-17 09:00

Όλοι γνωρίζουμε ότι, δυστυχώς, τα προβλήματα υγείας είναι αναπόφευκτα και όλοι αρχίζουμε να ψάχνουμε μια λύση στο πρόβλημα την τελευταία στιγμή, υπάρχουν θεραπείες που με τον ένα ή τον άλλο τρόπο επηρεάζουν αρνητικά την υγεία μας, μπορώ να σας συμβουλέψω να αγοράσετε αυτό το καλό φάρμακο εδώ https://andrikofarmakeio.com/parlodel-%ce%b1%ce%b3%ce%bf%cf%81%ce%ac/

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Site powered by Metafox CMS
Go to Top · Feedback form · Odkazový formulár · Application form · Prihláška
Report bug on PLATON.SK website · Upozorniť na chybu na PLATON.SK webstránke · Terms of use · Podmienky použitia · Privacy policy · Ochrana osobných údajov