Platon Technologies
not logged in Login Registration
EnglishSlovak
open source software development celebrating 10 years of open source development! Friday, March 29, 2024
About Us
O nás
Magazine
Magazín
Open Source
Otvorený softvér
CVS
CVS
Services
Služby
Index  »  Projects  »  phpMyEdit  »  Forum  »  How to Fix Windows Defender Not Working

phpMyEdit Features     How to Fix Windows Defender Not Working

danielgarcia0537     Joined: 15 Aug 2020   Posts: 3  
Post Posted: 2020-08-19 18:31
Back to top  Reply with quote     

Windows Defender isn't performing on your computer? Come on follow me. I will give you suggestions to fix these problems. Many users face many problems while trying to access Windows Defender. There are often many scenarios while you're facing this problem. during this article, I’m gonna discuss " Windows defender not working " issues and a few solutions to fix this type of problem. to find your required solution.
Fix Windows Defender Not Working
1. Scan for malware Run Adware Malware and antivirus scan.
2. Remove existing antivirus software Uninstall security software with the official removal utility, Every antivirus has its own uninstall tool to go to your antivirus company website and look for removal utility and download and running on the pc. Sometimes once you try to go to the control panel and uninstall, there could also be some files left on a computer so the best way to remove it using an antivirus uninstalls tool only.
3. One antivirus one computer In Windows computer it's recommended to put in one antivirus at a time so if your defender is disabled or not working there are chances that you’re another Antivirus Security remains enabled and not letting the windows defender work.
4. Check The Status windows defender services and Security Center must be turned on, In Windows, 10 go to settings then windows defender settings and check whether it real-time protection must get on.
5. Run SFC scan System File Checker repairs corrupt system files
6. Check for any unwanted startup programs or run autorun
7. Restart your PC Shutdown a computer and wait 5 minutes then power on the pc many times restarting your computer can fix a lot of problems
8. Restart Security Center Service
Follow these steps:
a. Press Windows key + R. this may open Run. otherwise, you can go to Start and look for ‘Run’.
b. type ‘services.msc‘ and hit enter
c. Search for ‘Security Center‘.
D. D. Right-click on 'Security Center' and click Start and Restart.
9. Windows update to check for the hidden updates and install all the windows update and restart your computer. Still, Windows Defender not working then try regedit.
10. Windows Registry be careful after you are editing the windows
a. Go running.
b. Type Regedit and press OK.
c. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ SOFTWARE \ Policies\ Microsoft\ Windows Defender
d. Double click on DisableAntiSpyware.
e. Now erase the value and give OK.
If these methods haven't resolved the difficulty for you, we recommend using IS WINDOWS DEFENDER NOT RUNNING .

JoelMathew     Joined: 05 Aug 2021   Posts: 1  
Post Posted: 2021-08-31 05:47

Being a student of accounting and finance. It is easier for me now to make my assignments complete on time which I get brillassignment review to have better service. Their professionals are doing great to help out the students. I would highly recommend their services to avail.

laakea     Joined: 20 Apr 2021   Posts: 1104  
Post Posted: 2022-01-20 12:14

Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I am simply now running on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such info. arctic blast pain relief

Post Posted: 2022-01-23 11:50

Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks live score bola

soveda4966     Joined: 24 Nov 2021   Posts: 916  
Post Posted: 2022-01-24 08:33

What is a Minecraft Server List? A Minecraft server list is essentially a website that can be accessed through Google to help find Minecraft Servers. Depending on who runs the website, each server list will vary. When you’re on the Best Minecraft Servers website, you can rest assured that we have checked each Minecraft server that is on our list. minecraft server list

firisi1000     Joined: 04 Dec 2021   Posts: 2429  
Post Posted: 2022-01-24 11:37

I am curious to find out what blog platform you are working with? I’m having some small security issues with my latest website and I would like to find something more safeguarded. Do you have any suggestions? Визовый центр Турции

Post Posted: 2022-02-06 11:40

I got too much interesting stuff on your blog. I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the good work. 먹튀검증업체

Post Posted: 2022-02-08 06:53

Hello this is amazing site! really cool and it will be a new inspirations for me indian visa for business

goxah55535     Joined: 04 Dec 2021   Posts: 951  
Post Posted: 2022-02-13 13:57

Cash for junk cars buffalo ny Are you looking to sell your junk car for cash in Buffalo, NY-Buffalo Junkyard provides the best cash offer with free towing service in Buffalo and ... https://bobscashforjunkcarsbuffalony.com

norih95349     Joined: 02 Feb 2022   Posts: 169  
Post Posted: 2022-02-15 12:00

After study some of the websites with your internet site now, i really as if your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark site list and will be checking back soon. Pls look at my site likewise and figure out what you believe. [url=https://www.turkey-visa-online.org/pl/proces-ubiegania-się-o-wizę-w-Turcji]Wniosek o wizę do Turcji online[/url]

Miapacio     Joined: 29 Nov 2021   Posts: 16  
Post Posted: 2022-02-22 11:19

Find the best Service Here

Amc.com/activate
Amc.com/activate
itv.com/hub/pair
www.itv.com/hub/pair
hbomax.com/tvsignin
Cricut.com/setup
Turbotax.ca/download

Canon.com/ijsetup
Canon.com/ijsetup
Canon.com/ijsetup
Canon.com/ijsetup
Canon.com/ijsetup
Canon.com/ijsetup

www.hp.com/go/wirelessprinting
123.hp.com/laserjet
123.hp.com/laserjet
ij.start.canon ts3122
ij.start.canon
solutions.brother.com/windows

Post Posted: 2022-03-01 13:52

Good post. I previousally to spend alot of my time water skiing and watching sports. It was quite possible the best sequence of my past and your content kind of reminded me of that period of my life. Cheers India turistvisum

Post Posted: 2022-03-25 14:01

4800 Pcs with 24 different vibrant colors polymer clay beads including 4400 pcs clay beads in 22 colors,275 smiley beads and letter beads in total, 295 pcs accessories sets(includes 5 pcs pendants,10 pcs starfish pendants,80 pcs gold square and round spacer beads,40 pcs star beads,10 pcs shells,10 pcs lobster clasps,40 pcs binders,100 pcs gold open loops,etc. and 2 roll elastic strings, to meet all your needs for jewelry making. stylus pen ipad

goxah55535     Joined: 04 Dec 2021   Posts: 951  
Post Posted: 2022-03-26 13:43

oh well, eddie murphy is one of the best comedians that i have seen, his jokes are topnotch and super the best” ਕੈਨੇਡਾ ਵੀਜ਼ਾ ਅਰਜ਼ੀ Onlineਨਲਾਈਨ

Holly Lewis     Joined: 02 Sep 2021   Posts: 870  
Post Posted: 2022-03-28 15:13

Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! stiri Abrud

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Site powered by Metafox CMS
Go to Top · Feedback form · Odkazový formulár · Application form · Prihláška
Report bug on PLATON.SK website · Upozorniť na chybu na PLATON.SK webstránke · Terms of use · Podmienky použitia · Privacy policy · Ochrana osobných údajov