Platon Technologies
not logged in Login Registration
EnglishSlovak
open source software development celebrating 10 years of open source development! Friday, March 29, 2024
About Us
O nás
Magazine
Magazín
Open Source
Otvorený softvér
CVS
CVS
Services
Služby
Index  »  Projects  »  phpMyEdit  »  Forum  »  About css / styles

phpMyEdit Features     About css / styles

RaaR     Joined: 12 Oct 2004   Posts: 2  
Post Posted: 2004-10-12 17:15
Back to top  Reply with quote     

Hello everyone

I'm new in PHP and PHPMyEdit but I'm very interested in both. First I see is the possiblity of config ...

But I see that after firs generation I must put the style (I like) manually on .php code and all other things ... IS THAT CORRECT?

What about next generation of code,after chage Data Base, ...
I must repeat it?

Is any way to preserve or pre-config the way PHPMyEdit is generating code?

I know this can be obvious questions to the people of this forum but...

Is there any place that can see some examples about the process configuration, stiling (changing the style/css) ...?

Thanks in advance

Ramon

Sorry language (!!)

michal     Joined: 17 Jun 2003   Posts: 537   Location: Slovakia
Post Posted: 2004-10-12 21:05

on where to put css code: it is more html related question, not much to do with php. css can be on the same page, or in a different file. see html sources of different pages (like this one)

on pme config: phpMyEdit.Setup is used just for a quick start. you don't have to use it at all. just edit you pme config files. after moving to a different server, you have to change only very little (usually just db password).

RaaR     Joined: 12 Oct 2004   Posts: 2  
Post Posted: 2004-10-13 09:04

when generating the code for a table, I have the options of:

HEADER
HTML
CSS

we supose that the purpose of this diferent kinds of generations, are designed to give a way to change look and feel of the app (?). I see that only 2 (of those) call the browse/Form sytem, the HTML seems to duplicate the code about HTML header (?) and does not call browse/Form sytem, for what is thinked this (?)...

I'm working on

Win 2000
Apache (last version)
PHP (last version)
PHPMy edit 5.4 (last)

I have had to change in PHPMyEdit all references about HTTP_SERVER_VARS HTTP_SERVER_POST ... to PHP's new way $_SERVER $_POST ...
I don't know if this changes can make problems about ... or this diferents ways of generation (Heade, HTML, CSS) are needed to made different portions of code that after ... must be or can be connected...

The goal of all this questios is make a little of known to evaluate the use of MyEdit in a very large DB system...then, configuration and preservation of changes, is the first for us in a development starting of a new project

THANKS, IN ADVANCE, FOR YOUR HELP

Ramon

P.D. Our first impression is that we like, and we see very interesting the concept of PHPMyEdit... We have some problems about english language (thanks from Spain...)

michal     Joined: 17 Jun 2003   Posts: 537   Location: Slovakia
Post Posted: 2004-10-17 22:04

using pme in larger project is possible, but you have to make use of require() php function to include some of configuration (db passwords, preferences for users, headers, ...)

as i've written, the setup script is good just for a quick start. nothing more, nothing less.

lemiq     Joined: 23 Oct 2020   Posts: 1  
Post Posted: 2020-10-23 07:28

If you are interested in both then it is good for you. I will suggest you go for PHP language only first best assignment writing service then come on the PHPmyedit because for this feature you must have a grip on PHP.

ashlyhales     Joined: 14 Nov 2020   Posts: 3  
Post Posted: 2020-11-14 23:18

I read all the article and content on these websites that were related to the PHP languages and according to this, every Montessori school should know about this in the future.

followersaustrali     Joined: 03 Dec 2020   Posts: 4  
Post Posted: 2020-12-03 07:57

Compile a good list of posts and links that are focused on one topic. Say you'd want to write ... You might just learn something new about your blog or business. buy followers uk

followersaustrali     Joined: 03 Dec 2020   Posts: 4  
Post Posted: 2020-12-03 07:59

I am helping my cousin's account to get started but we cannot get help in this community forum. When we post a new topic, the. buy followers australia

Buyinstagram     Joined: 10 Oct 2020   Posts: 6  
Post Posted: 2020-12-20 10:07

Also note that phpMyEdit's sorting feature is cumulative. This means, that if default sort fields are specified and the user selects (clicks) to sort by another column in ...
https://buyfollowerscanada.com

socialhero     Joined: 31 Dec 2020   Posts: 2  
Post Posted: 2020-12-31 11:20

As everybody is advancing his/her items here. I might want to include more. The most effective method to get administrations to <a href="businessmodulehub.com/blog/benefits-of-social-media-for-small-and-large-scale-businesses/">advance your Instagram business</a> or individual record rapidly. Simply only one out of every odd one endeavors much for reasons unknown. You did that without greeting for any honor.

socialhero     Joined: 31 Dec 2020   Posts: 2  
Post Posted: 2020-12-31 11:29

Click here

karlnwilson     Joined: 11 Nov 2020   Posts: 5  
Post Posted: 2021-04-24 16:53

Once you've found a reliable provider, you should set up an account with your chosen retailer and then use their email address to follow their Twitter account to let your customers know when your order has been shipped and the order complete. It's really just a matter of a few hours and all your buy instagram followers uk will arrive at your doorstep in no time at all.

jamiereade8     Joined: 10 Jul 2021   Posts: 12  
Post Posted: 2021-08-03 06:26

Thanks for sharing a amazing post, I have not seen this informative article before.
buy instagram followers australia

tonnypeter     Joined: 05 Jan 2022   Posts: 2  
Post Posted: 2022-01-22 15:43

idigic au is a website that gives you the opportunity to buy real and active twitter followers australia . We help you grow your social media presence in minutes!

alisacarney99     Joined: 31 Jan 2022   Posts: 2  
Post Posted: 2022-01-31 18:43

Now its easy to increase your social presence because Social Click offers high-quality social media services to enhance your business presence on social media visits and <a href="https://socialclick.uk/buy-instagram-likes-uk/">buy real Instagram likes uk</a> at a very low price and boom on social platforms.

Copyright © 2002-2006 Platon Group
Site powered by Metafox CMS
Go to Top · Feedback form · Odkazový formulár · Application form · Prihláška
Report bug on PLATON.SK website · Upozorniť na chybu na PLATON.SK webstránke · Terms of use · Podmienky použitia · Privacy policy · Ochrana osobných údajov